EMLab P&K is the leading commercial indoor air quality (IAQ) testing laboratory in North America. We specialize in lab analysis of air and surface samples for mold, fungi, bacteria, asbestos and allergens including:
- Allergen ELISA Testing for multiple allergens, including Cat, Dog, Cockroach, Dust Mite, Mouse, and Rat
- Asbestos Testing for asbestos in air (NIOSH 7400 Method) and bulk (EPA Method 600/R-93/116) samples
- Bacteria Testing including E. coli testing and Legionella testing
- Materials Testing Laboratory Services specializing in microbial challenge methods.
- Mold Testing: Culturable Air for samples including BioCassette, Andersen, SAS, etc.
- Mold Testing: Direct Exam including tape, bulk, swab, and water samples
- Mold Testing: Spore Trap including Air-O-Cell, BioAire, and Micro5 cassettes, Allergenco, Burkard and BioSIS slides
- PCR Testing and Lab Analysis including ERMI, mold, bacteria, avian pathogens and more.
- Radon Lab Analysis for radon testing and measurement using the E-Perm system.
- USP 797 Testing and Compliance through environmental monitoring
Your Indoor Air Quality and Microbiology Laboratory
EMLab P&K supports a full range of IAQ professionals including industrial hygienists, IAQ consultants, environmental specialists, mold remediation and HVAC contractors, hospitals and medical professionals, public health departments, building owners and commercial property managers, engineering and construction firms, and the insurance, real estate and legal professions.
View Complete List of EMLab P&K's Environmental Laboratories.
Our Experience: Indoor Air Quality and Environmental Microbiology Analysis
EMLab P&K specializes in indoor air quality lab analysis including air and surface samples for mold, asbestos, bacteria, and allergens. EMLab P&K helped pioneer today's Indoor Air Quality industry by developing the tools for precise data interpretation, including MoldRange and MoldScore. Our industry-leading scientific team is headed by Dr. Harriet Burge, Director of Aerobiology and Chair of EMLab P&K's Scientific Advisory Board. Our analysts hold college degrees (most with advanced degrees) and participate in ongoing, industry-leading quality assurance and training programs. We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service, quality, and support.
Contact us to discuss how we may assist with your IAQ and environmental microbiology projects.