View list of webinars
Webinar: Fungal Data Interpretation
Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2015
You will learn general guidelines, practice interpreting sets of data, and gain a better understanding about how and why EMLab P&K developed the MoldScore and MoldRange reports. This webinar is recommended for IAQ professionals with an intermediate level of experience. Familiarity with sampling the air for fungi will be helpful.
• Common methods of interpreting airborne fungal data
• Data from "false positive" events
• Discussion of typical outdoor data
• Many sets of data for discussion and interpretation
Instructor: Dave Gallup, Co-founder of EMLab P&K.
For more than a decade, Dave Gallup has positioned EMLab P&K as a leader in the IAQ industry by recruiting and training the most experienced microbiologists and by implementing quality control systems taken from the air bag sensor industry to ensure that EMLab P&K consistently provides the highest quality and service. Dave also brought 10 years of experience in engineering and management from the automotive industry. Dave holds eight patents and received his B.S. in Engineering and Applied Science from the California Institute of Technology and a M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University.
Continuing Education Units (CEU's):
• ABIH: This event contains 2 technical contact hours and may be eligible for ABIH CM credit (see ABIH website for CM credit criteria).
• ACAC (IAQA): This event was previously approved for 2 RC's (Reg. #12060601)
• ASHI approved for: 2 CE hours
• BCSP: This event contains 2 technical contact hours and may be eligible for BCSP Recertification points (see BCSP website for Recertification criteria).
• CAHPI(BC): 2 MRCs
• CRBOH: 0.25 RM points (Award # TBD)
• InterNACHI approved for: 2 CE hours
NOTE: To receive a certificate of attendance, you must attend the live webinar and complete the survey by Friday, February 13, 2015 (see link in "Thank you" email sent an hour after the webinar ends). PDF certificates are emailed 2-3 weeks after the webinar.
Click here to Register