View list of webinars
Webinar: Mold Health Effects, Sampling, and Data Interpretation
Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2014
You will learn an overview of mold and about the health effects associated with mold exposure. You will also learn sampling guidelines, practice interpreting sets of data, and gain a better understanding about how and why EMLab P&K developed the MoldScore and MoldRange reports.
• What is mold?
• Health effects associated with mold exposure
• Sampling and analytical methods
• Laboratory data interpretation
Instructor: Dave Gallup, Co-Founder of EMLab P&K.
For more than a decade, Dave Gallup has positioned EMLab P&K as a leader in the IAQ industry by recruiting and training the most experienced microbiologists and by implementing quality control systems taken from the air bag sensor industry to ensure that EMLab P&K consistently provides the highest quality and service. Dave also brought 10 years of experience in engineering and management from the automotive industry. Dave holds eight patents and received his B.S. in Engineering and Applied Science from the California Institute of Technology and a M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University.
Continuing Education Units (CEU's):
• ABIH has previously awarded CM credit for this event (Approval #10-3640). The current event contains 3 hours which can be claimed for CM credit.
• ACAC (IAQA): This course was previously approved for 3 RC's (Reg. #11031801)
• CRBOH: 0.5 RM points (Award # 2013-58)
• ASHI approved for: 1.5 CE hours
• InterNACHI approved for: 1.5 CE hours
NOTE: To receive a certificate of attendance, you must attend the live webinar and complete the survey by Friday, May 16, 2014 (see link in "Thank you" email sent an hour after the webinar ends). PDF certificates are emailed 2-3 weeks after the webinar.
Click here to Register