EMLab P&K LabServe® Mobile App for iOS® and Android™
Access your lab results: Easier. Faster. Anywhere you are.
EMLab P&K's mobile app makes your work easier! Now you can review your project documents (reports, chain of custody, and invoices), fill out digital chain of custody (COC) forms, get directions to our lab locations, view accreditation certificates, browse EMLab P&K's fungal library and IAQ Pocket Guide, and contact your Project Manager with the tap of the screen1. Have multiple LabServe® accounts? You can manage all of your LabServe® accounts with a single login and password!
NOTE: You must be a current client of EMLab P&K to access features in the LabServe® Mobile app. If you don't know your login details, please contact your Project Manager.
- Receive alerts when your projects have been logged in for analysis
- Receive instant alerts when your reports are ready
- Faster than checking your email for updates
- No need wait until you're at your computer
Projects and Reports
- Search and access details of all your projects
- View your reports, invoices and chain of custody on your mobile device2
- Confirm requested services, turnaround times, and reporting due dates
- Create and view new reports and supplements directly in the app
Digital Chain of Custody (COC) – Available for iPad and iPhone (Coming soon for Android)
- You control exactly what is entered
- Prevent transcription errors
- Create COC templates
- No need to bring pen and paper
- Complete and send your COC electronically
- Review your account/contact information
- Add your samples and notes
- Select the services and turnaround times (TAT) you want
- Preview your COC
- Send your COC electronically to the lab through the mobile app!
- You'll receive a project "EMLab ID"
- Ship your samples with your EMLab ID clearly shown
- When your samples arrive at the lab, we'll double check the samples and your COC to make sure we have everything.
Contact Your PM
- Call or e-mail your EMLab P&K Project Manager (PM)
- Automatically includes your project ID in your e-mail
- Browse EMLab P&K's fungal library directly in the app
- Search over 130 fungi with detailed information and spore photos
- Access EMLab P&K's IAQ Pocket Reference Guide directly in the app
- Sampling and regulatory guidelines
- Data interpretation guidelines
- MoldRANGE™ data, including typical outdoor spore levels by region and by time of year
- Environmental resource and contact information, and more.
Questions or suggestions for EMLab P&K's mobile app? E-mail email@example.com.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
1 A network connection is needed to access your projects, e-mail project managers, or call EMLab P&K through your mobile device.
2 For Android devices, an appropriate reader is needed to view the reports directly on the user's mobile device.